Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol Final 3---now 2.

My header banner counter says 7 days to the finale! I haven't posted about AI since the local girl was booted off early into the finals. Tonite was the results show where the final 2 were revealed. Any of the 3 left had the stuff to be the next AI. So much talent. But it was Melinda Doolittle, the judges' favorite and a strong contender who is going home. Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks will be competing for the American Idol Season Six title. I haven't really been all that excited about any of the contestants this year; seems any I did like were booted early. BUT---I am pleased with the final 2. Melinda is a GREAT singer and will do well. But the two left standing I think have "AI" appeal. Good luck to both!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog for the rules.