Friday, January 11, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire

I'm back from vacation, and promised Lesley I'd get my questoinnaire up first thing...here it is.

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
I usually use hot water, and in a mug. I rarely have milk in the house, but if I had a special cocoa I'd get some. It's always store bought.

2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Marshmallows.

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I adore alpaca, or very soft merino wool, and in any colors except basic primary or neon shades.

2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
I knit
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
It really depends on the project. I like circs for knitting in the round, of course, and bamboo or hardwood straights for regular knitting.

4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
Pretty much, but a girl can't have too many!

5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
hmmm...I have a lot...let's see...maybe point protectors?

6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
A bag to be felted, knitted in the round on circs. just keep knitting...

Miscellaneous

1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
get away to warmth like I just did? LOL...well...if I'm staying home, I hope it snows and I can just watch it fall. With no where to go, since I can't walk in it anyway.

2. What is your favorite animal?
Cat
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
yes, usually around the beginning of March when it's really dull and dreary.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
take a vacation if i can! but if not...hmmm...sometimes I'm blue a lot in the winter, especially if the sun hasn't shone in days, but I deal with it. Knitting helps. So does my 'tropical rock' music. And a spa treatment: a pedi or a massage or a facial...

5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Feeling the warmth of the sun, that first time...and of course, spring bulbs coming out!

6. What are your favorite treat?
Chocolate!

7. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble.

8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
Furry, Reggae my cat and Buttercup the elderly bunny( is still around!).

9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
none, but sensitive to cigarette smoke, and don't care for rose scented things.

1 comment:

Grace said...

hope your vacation was all that and more!!