Saturday, October 13, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap Three Questions

Here are my answers to the Coffee Swap Three
QUESTIONS:
1. Whole bean or ground? I mostly have my beans ground at a shop or grocery, regular grind, (not finely ground). I want to get a coffee grinder to replace the one I broke and start buying whole bean again someday.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Absolutely fully-loaded.
3. Regular or flavored? I prefer regular, but enjoy flavored sometimes, especially cinnamon. A lot of the Winter flavors are nice.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Black. Straight-up
5. Favorite coffee ever? Baby's Coffee ---love the Key West Old Town Roast.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I'm fussy.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Just usually have coffee with my coffee, lol. But treats that go well with coffee, anything chocolate, anything cinnamon (coffee cake, cinnamon bunns) or biscotti.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I enjoy a full bodied coffee, medium-dark roast. Would like to try anything new along those lines.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love alpaca, anything soft and lovely. like wool/silk blends.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I dislike Noro Kuryeon a lot.
11. What's on your needles? A lace shawl, a lace scarf, a tank top sweater.
12. Favorite colors? pale shades of aquas, blues and greens (sea colors) also like pale pinks and lavenders. Heck, most any colors. But I don't really care for neon shades or primary colors.
13. Allergies? none that relate to the swap, but I don't care for cigarette smoke or rose scented items.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Feel free to ask away if you need to know anything else. Click on my links to the other questionnaires for other info. Have fun with this!

No comments: