Here are mine:
1. How long have you been knitting or crochetting? I learned to knit when I was a young teen, put it down in shortly after, but then I only knew the knit stitch. I crocheted for a while. Then, I started knitting again right after Christmas in 2005 and haven't stopped since.
How did you learn? I first learned as a girl scout. This time, I taught myself, with a litte Leisure Arts book, and lots of knittinghelp.com and yahoo groups.
2. What are your favorite yarns to knit\crochet felted bags with? I've used Paton's Classic wool, some independent seller's hand dyed, and some alpaca. I want to try Cascade 220 or Noro Kureyon someday.
3. What are your favorite needles to knit\crochet with? I like my clover bamboo straights, but my interchangeable circs are Boyd metal. Some times I love 'em, sometimes I hate 'em.
4. What are the last 3 bags you knitted\crochetted (include URL for Yahoo! or flickr album or your blog if you have them!)? You can also link to patterns if you don't have pictures of your finished objects! See below.
6. What is your favorite felted bag that you have made for yourself? My Painted Desert Sunset Bag. (below) It was a pattern out of my own brain.
7. What are your favorite colors? I like aquas, pinks, purples, etc. Do you like bags in these colors or choose other colors? Depends. Sometimes a bag in those colors are fun, but neutral might be more practical. I'm not a big fan of red, orange or yellow most of the time.
8. Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark, or not so much? Milk or Dark, yum. White, not so much.
9. Coffee, Tea, or Milk? Coffee. Black. High Octane, sometimes flavored. Tea, flavored. No Decaf, ever. Herbal is cool.
10. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats? can I say both? LOL What kinds? chocolate--m&ms, hershey kisses, dove choclates, caramel..., jellybelly jelly beans...etc. cashews.
11. If you went into Bath and Body Works and could only come out with one item, what would it be and what would it smell like? Pink Grapefruit body cream.
12. Do you enjoy any other crafts or hobbies? I garden a little, flower and herb.
Do you collect anything? Shells and Sea glass, and of course, Yarn!
13. Are there any bag patterns you have not yet knit, but hope to someday? The Booga Bag! Am I the only knitter in the world who hasn't yet???
14. What is currently OTN (on the needles) for you? Mid-April Monthly Dishcloth KAL (this one is a TOUGH one!) If all goes well, I'll start a casting on a shawl this weekend.
15. What is your most recent finished object before that? this baby blanket. And dishcloths for an exchange.
16. What's cutest: Puppies, Piggies or Pixies? You didn't ask Kitties, so I'll say Pixies.
17. Do you enjoy reading? I do. Books, Magazines, or both? Lately, I rarely have time for either, my free time is knitting! But I do read Magazines when I can.
18. Do you have any children? (kid-kind or pet-kind apply!) I only have the pet kind. I've got one cat, one elderly bunny and a little goldfish.
19. What are some of your favorite yarns for other projects? I love bulky wool/silk hand painted yarn I found from MCY. Alpaca is divine. King Tut cotton is quite nice.
20. And for the final question, one I see debated all over: Novelty Yarn: Love it! Hate it! or It depends! It depends. I think it's a great accent for projects or to mix in with other yarn.
"painted desert sunset" "slip stitch bag" "not- sew-hobo bag"