Saturday, August 18, 2007
Mandy's Candy Bag
I didn't really have a whole lot of knitting time this week (more later) but I did manage to get a lot done on the tank I started last weekend. And, I knitted this pattern from Amanda, "Mandy's Candy Bag". I used leftover S&C cotton; it was the first time I used DPNs exclusively for a project, previously I've only used them for finishing a hat or I-cords. I got it! Yay me. But, that still won't make me knit socks ;-) Here's my little bag. It's cute. The only thing I did differently form the pattern was put a couple purl rows in the bag toward the bottom, and crochet chain a tie instead of I-cord. I'll make more I'm sure. Thanks for the cute pattern, Amanda!