3-2-1 Contact...And a Contest
1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
Well, it sure as heck ain't Noro! I've had success with Paton's Classic, Cascade Pastanza, and hand-dyed Merino from MCY. I will say I like the MCY best because of the colorways I chose.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.
Nicola is from England.
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
Vicki S. has Bart and Dutchess.
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
Kristen M. has 3 awesome kiddos who are now, 5, 4, and 2!
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why!
I like October more. The days are still usually warm, and the leaves are showing lovely colors still, and the sky, on the sunny days, are so blue. And that autumn smell is around.