Sunday, July 15, 2007

This Week's Knitting

Don't let the title fool ya. I STILL got nuttin'. To speak of, anyway. A couple more inches of endless stockinette (thankfully in the round) on the sweater vest-to-be and finished off the first ball of the chenille, and a few pattern repeats on the lacy scarf. I had an intermittent project I was going to start for a quicker FO, but that was cancelled. Sure sounds like it might be a good time to cast on for the DDOS exchange cloth. :-)
Reggae was a better feline today, behaved well outside and went in when I decided it was time for him to this morning, no backtalk. (yes, Missme, I'm sure he's just playin' me for now.)
Here's the boy soaking up some vitamin D this afternoon.
And a pot 'o happy on my deck that just looked so pretty today.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, but kitties can be precious =) I wanna have half the flowers you always show pictures of darnit! However, I tend to kill the ones I try to have LOL So perhaps I'll just enjoy yours :D

km said...

I think I would like to be a cat and lay around in the sun. Come to think of it, that's how I spent my summers in HighSchool. I got your package today! It really made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Hugs, KM