Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday Sky and Lunch Outside





Interesting cloud formation for today's sky. When I woke this morning, the sky was cloudless and bright blue. As the day progressed, the clouds rolled in. Temps were in the mid 50's and it was breezy, but warm.
One of the things I like to do on a Saturday, if I'm alone, and the neighborhood is quiet, ( if weather cooperates of course),is to have lunch on my deck with only the sounds of the birds to listen to while I watch Reggae patrol the yard. Today was the first day for that this year.
After I ran errands, I stopped at the local Delicious Bagels and bought something I like for lunch. They have the best bagels. I picked up a extra couple for our breakfast tomorrow. I don't go often but when I remember that's what I want..Yum!

This was lunch: chicken salad on a rye bagel with a little side of their really good macaroni salad a dill pickle. It was delicious! Where is the other half, you ask? Nope, I didn't eat it...it's wrapped up in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. That way I can enjoy it twice. It sure won't be lunch outside tomorrow, with the forecasted storm.
I'm going to spend my day knitting, and winding some yarn using my new swift and ball winder.

No comments: