Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I WANT SNOW!!


The weather people are alarmists. My desktop weather alert been thundering updates all day, the notice has turned from yellow, to orange, now it is RED! They've been calling for snow all day/night whatever, and it is supposed to change over to sleet and freezing rain overnight, and tomorrow all rain. The local radio stations are announcing cancellations for tonite. My once a month knitting meeting might not happen tonight because of this forecast. :-( Better safe than sorry, but it's cloudy, cold at 25 degrees, no sign of snow yet...how can it rain at this temperature? Blech. Give me a 3-day-we-are-stuck-in-the-house-and-can't-go-anywhere-blizzard and I will be happy. As long as the power stays on. :-) If it's gonna snow, make it a storm to be alarmed about! Am I cranky? You betcha!

No comments: