Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday Sky Courtesty of Hanna

Tropical Storm Hanna didn't pack much of a punch here at the central NJ coast. I'm kind of disappointed, I was ready for more. We got some much needed rain, but very little wind. Not the storm that was anticipated. I suppose I should be thankful, history says NJ is due for a wallop of a storm soon. I don't think I want that! Temps were in the uppers 70's and it was very humid.
The flag flying at the beach said "no swimming". The ocean concurred.


2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh good, you are okay!! Been thinking about all my buds on the coast :)
Tell ya, that Hanna moved through quick, but glad your okay. Give Reggae lots of pets.

Donna Lee said...

We got lucky this time. But I think you're right. We're due. And I don't want that either.