Monday, June 09, 2008

Your Vote Counts!

Dear Grace (of the amazing lace) is on vacation this week--not too far from where I live in NJ at the beach, we are going to try to meet up while she's here. So, I am helping to spread the word in her absence. If you have seen pictures of, or have been fortunate to have received some of her work, you know what I mean when I say amazing lace. Take a look at her entry in the Trenna Contest over at Little Knits. Then, vote for Grace's "LovinComfort Shawl" if you'd like.

3 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh that shawl was gorgeous, wasn't it! I di vote and hope to everyday :) I do hope you get to meet up with each other, thats so cool!! Make sure to get a pic so we can all see too :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I already voted and posted about it with links on my ravelry group knottyknitter:)Say hello to grace from Darcy

Grace said...

I am so sorry we never got to visit, I will post all about it and why in my blog tomorrow, it was a 75% good 25 % very horrible vacation between heat, broken airconditioners, panic attacks, hemoragghing (I know too much info) and sun poisoning without ever sitting in the sun!!! But Tom was a good egg, and fed me great food, some wonderful Rita's and took care of my very swollen feet. Could you email me your addy, I had a gift for you and I so very much want you to have it!!!! We will be back in Sept/Oct so definitely then!!!! Went to the Wooly Monmouth the one day and it was wonderful!