Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh, the Indignity!!

Will you just look at my poor, proud Reggae boy? I can just imagine what is going through his mind.
With any luck, if things remain status quo, I may be bringing Reggae home tonite. I was able to get him to eat some food for me last night, only about 1/4 of a 6oz. can, but he kept it down. He won't eat for the staff at all. He seemed better too, more alert and less clingy, but still purred and loved on me much of the time. He is exausted though, I doubt he's resting. There are still some things that are of concern to the Vet, but it might be better if he were home and I could monitor him in his own surroundings.
Thank you x infinity for all the well wishes. I can't answer each of you individually because the emails don't link in the comments, but I've read them all and appreciate all the support and prayers.
I will update again when I have more news.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goody! Can't wait to hear that he's at home...

Dianne said...

Good news! Boy does he look mad in that picture, and that's a good sign! Kisses (and good wishes) to sweet Reggae.

Donna Lee said...

He looks so feisty. Good for him. He certainly lays to rest the claim that cats are aloof and don't love us. He clearly adores you. You are probably better for him than all the medicine.

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm glad he is improving. Certainly looks like he is getting better, too! How are YOU doing?

Grace said...

hope he comes home soon