Saturday, March 01, 2008

Do You Koigu?

This is what happens when I'm bored at work (or unmotivated) and can't help myself. It doesn't matter if I leave the Amex at home or not...they will accept PayPal and I've got that memorized! It's all your fault, fellow bloggers and Ravelry! I had to see why Koigu KPPPM has been stashed 5,450 times (and counting!) on Ravelry, and got favorite yarn status from bloggers such as KM, among others. You're all enablers, to me-of-no-self-control! I just had to see for myself. So...this arrived yesterday and now I Koigu too! The colors are really nice, and these are 3 I chose. I'm about to cast on for this, in the color that's been wound (yay for swifts and winders). I'm interested to see how it knits up in that pattern.

5 comments:

km said...

That's a really cute hat. I think you'll love the Koigu too. I never understood 'sproingy' as a yarn term until I knit with this. And I was just knitting garter stitch. If you end up with an extra skein, then the fingerless mitts I knit are from LR's One Skein. Man...do I need to get photos up on Ravelry.

vegasangelbrat said...

Well thats a new one on me, never heard of it and don't have it...lol
See, I knew I lived in a cave...lol
Can't wait to see your hat! Definitely pretty colors!

Dianne said...

I've never tried it, but it's on my "must buy someday" list. Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

I have some lovely red stashed... Love me some sproingy yarns. It's why cottons don't move me, I suppose?

Hope you're having a pretty "spring" day today too. It's so lovely here, but it's sad, knowing a cold front is right behind this. Yet again, the moisture will be ahead of the cold air, and no snow for me. POUT.

Anonymous said...

Oooh very pretty! Can't wait to see when stuff's in progress :D