Thursday, January 03, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

...tomorrow (Friday) morning, finally. Suitcases are out, clothes are layed out (to hopefully be whittled down to a reasonable pile when I put them in the suitcase tonite.) Reggae is eyeing them with disdain. Laptop is packed so I can check email blog do some work remotely, camera (and USB cord) are packed. Knitting projects were chosen with care: I'm bringing Branching Out and some cotton for dishcloths for warm weather outdoor knitting, and some alpaca to start another Delite hat. I'm ready, although anxious about getting around the airport with my issues, but I am looking forward to getting away...to be there! If I can, I will post while there. Getting ready to go has taken up some time, along with trying to kill this cold I have, so I haven't visited as many blogs as I would have liked. Apologies! I'll be
back to regular schedule after the 11th. Have a good next week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, *YOU* have a grand time and don't worry about us. We'll be sitting here freezing and being jealous.

Robin said...

Have a wonderful time!! Wiggle your toes in the sand for me!

vegasangelbrat said...

You have a great time, we're not going anywhere....enjoy the sun, the sand and the water for us!! We'll want to hear all about it when your back.
Safe trip!!

Devonshire said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'll miss you this week. Have a great great great time! Lucky you to be going to spend some time in nice warm weather!

Grace said...

Enjoy your vacation I hope you have a wonderful time, look forward to a full update when you get back

jopal said...

HAve a great vacation and make sure you walk barefoot on the beach for me!

Miss Me said...

oh that's just CRUEL!!! we're pretty close to the point where the temperatures (farenheit and celcius) converge here - minus 30. aside from wishing that i was going to be somewhere with palm trees, i hope that you have a GREAT TIME! enjoy it!

Laura said...

Have a great time Nancy! Get out of this terrible cold weather. Enjoy some of that wonderful coffee you sent me!

Laura

Donna Lee said...

We will live vicariously through you for the length of your vacation. So, make sure you experience all the sun and sand you can because it is mighty cold right now here in NJ.