Kari tagged me. I was feeling left out. Thanks, Kari. :-) So I'll play. I'm having a difficult time coming up with interesting things, but here goes:
The rules: List 7 random things about yourself.
Then, go and tag 7 other bloggers by making a comment on their Blog.
Link them to your blog to get the rules.
1) I live 1/2 mile from the beach, but I rarely see the ocean. Life gets in the way! (*note to self...need to see it more)
2) Like many knitters, I have a yarn stash that will outlive me, but I always want more. However, I've only been knitting since January 2006. Can we say compulsive? ;-) and, I've never knitted a sweater (but I want to) and I've never knitted socks (and I don't want to)
3) On *Dec 12, 2004 the Jeep Liberty in I was driving was hit head on by a truck at 65 mph and I lived to tell the tale. Near fatally and critically injured, but alive. I firmly believe my mom was my guardian angel that night and didn't let me die. (oh yeah-seat belt and airbags too) But that date just happened to have been her birthday. Although, I wish I'd wake up and it's all been a bad dream.
4) I hate those little green peas in a can that everyone raves about. YUCK!
5) I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
6) I was named for Frank Sinatra's daughter, Nancy. My mother was a huge Frank Sinatra fan, they even share a birth date,* although my mom was much younger. My father wanted to name me Mariah. Obviously the woman doing the birthing won out. ;-)
7) I've walked through the "door" on Saturday Night Live (where the host comes out). Not as a host, LOL. A good friend's husband works for SNL and gets 2 sets of tickets every year. I got to go backstage before the show and play. :-) Once you've been there and seen the show, you appreciate the "Live" in Saturday Night Live.
I am tagging:
Play along, if you want. Have fun!