Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Cuteness

This is my favorite email joke that travels the internet this time of year:
This is the little basket I put together for my great-nephew:





He's crazy about trains, (what little boy isn't?)
so I found a chocolate train lolliop
and other goodies at The Chocolate Carousel to put in the basket. I was very disciplined and didn't get tempted by some of the other yummy goodness there and only bought for Connor's basket. :-) It didn't hurt that the shop was too crowded to spend time just browsing.
I knitted this Train washcloth from one of Rainy's patterns
and tucked it into the basket.








It's become a tradition for us to have Easter brunch with some of my family at the Country Club. This year there were 12 of us. It was a nice day. Quite chilly for Easter, I know I wasn't alone in changing my planned outfit to something more suited to the weather. While we were there, it snow flurried, and the club rushed the kids through their egg hunt. I heard on the radio today, that it was colder today on Easter, than it was this past Chirstmas! Brrrr!
Soon these chilly temps will be a distant memory. Right?
Happy Easter!





No comments: