Thursday, May 22, 2008

Six Things

KM tagged me:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? working at this job but for a different owner; I bought my house; sent my sweet kitty Jasmine over the rainbow bridge; got my precious Reggae boy soon after; following Jimmy Buffett's tours up and down the east coast; took the best vacation ever, sailing in the BVIs.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today: you mean, besides what has to get done at work? nah...these are more important for after work: stop at post office to put mail on hold. laundry. straighten up the house. Watch SYTYCD. wind some yarn to take on my trip. Knit as fast as my needles can fly.
3) Snacks I enjoy: hummus and veggie sticks or pita chips or pita bread. dark chocolate. 100 calorie snack packs (to replace my love of potato chips!) a glass of wine. apple slices. ice cream.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a house on the Bay front in Bay Head or Mantaloking NJ. Buy my dream house in Tucson. Open a LYS with a coffee shop attached and hire awesome people to run it, by paying them well. Make sure my family was taken care of. Donate to worthwhile charities. Travel often.
5) Places I have lived: I've always lived in NJ. Different towns, but I am a true Jersey Girl, left inland central NJ for the shore: South Plainfield, to Brick, Point Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, Bay Head, Point Pleasant Boro.
6) Jobs I have had: Baby sitter, receptionist, retail cashier, retail store manager, bartender, office manager.
7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
if you want me to know more about you, go ahead and play, let me know if you did. :-)

5 comments:

km said...

Hummus sounds yummy right now. I like the variety tub from Trader Joe's.

SissySees said...

Neat. I love reading these!

And yet another reason I wish we had a Trader Joe's...

rita said...

I love hummus! And I really want some pico de gallo now. Although that doesn't look right; doesn't gallo mean rooster? I don't want any pico de rooster.

Donna Lee said...

My husband taught himself to make hummus after falling in love with it. He's so intense as he measures and chops and turns a large can of chickpeas into a savory dish.

Miss Me said...

so i'm doing a little catch up reading... everyone else seems to be into the hummus, but given the choice between hummus and potato chips? chips!!! hands down. no contest. they're a veggie, aren't they?