Sunday, April 27, 2008

Outbound!

I was early for once...I got the package for my pal from the Spring Fling Coffee and
Yarn Swap together and boxed up and into the mail yesterday. It's winging it's way to parts known only to me and our swap hostess (I hope). I had a good time shopping for this one. This is a picture of some of the contents in disguise :-) Perhaps my pal will post a much better photo when it arrives.



I got some nice things from Mary and Jessi's, Etsy shops, and I found some handmade spring themed things elsewhere for my pal.
I decided to contribute my own handmade items that "shout spring". Well, they did to me, anyway. I hope my pal enjoys all her spoils.

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Oh, you are early! The package looks great with all that yarn!

Anonymous said...

And I'm not done shopping for my pal yet...

What I can see looks great, and I know the Etsy goods will be awesome! Lucky pal...

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh pretties!!! Lots of pretty yarn and your cloths turned out great!!

Martina in AK said...

OH my! I got your lovely box of goodies today, and I am just overwhelmed! So much beautiful yarn, yummy coffee, and gorgeous stuff. I am just speechless. I can't wait to get the chance to take some photos and brag about you at the blog! You rock! My husband thinks the AK teacup is fantastic, and I do too. We can sit an enjoy our coffee together from fine china. Again, you are so awesome!

Martina, AKA the "pro."