Saturday, April 05, 2008

April Showers?

The forecast was for rain and wind today, that never happened. It was mostly sunny and in the 50's with a slight breeze most of the day. Although, I did not go outside today. It is Spring Cleaning time. I had a friend come by and help me do some much over due de-cluttering and organzing. I tend to hang on to stuff forever, and I need someone to tell me to let go! Although we got a lot done, there is much, much more that needs to be tackled. It will happen, in time.

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Good for you for getting rid of the clutter! I did that a few years ago, and scrtinize every item that comes into this house now. Luckily hubs is the same way, so there isn't too much clutter anymore. You'll be glad you did it, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I think we're getting all your April showers down here in Atlanta! Your yarn is beautiful - that Amanda has some talent! And, I am with you on the Spring cleaning front - at least I'm hoping to do some today; work's back to insanity, but it has to happen!

Donna Lee said...

Yesterday was a nice surprise. Today is a good inside with a hot cup of tea day. I am getting the itch to de-clutter. There are some closets that haven't been cleaned out in years. I don't do a whole day/weekend of spring cleaning like I used to. Now, it's one room at a time. I run out of steam.

roxie said...

Bravo on the de-cluttering! I hold onto things until I forget I have them. Cleaning out is like Christmas what with all the surprises I discover