Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Sky and Some Fall Color

Saturday I went up to NE PA to visit friends and go to a Halloween Party. I made my way out when the rain finally let up. The trip is "that route" and I wasn't so nervous this time. Hopefully I am conquering my fear of Rt. 287, as long as phantom trucks stay on their own side of the highway! The leaves gave a nice show all the way up yesterday, and back today. These Sky pics were taken from my friends' back deck in the Lehigh Valley on Saturday. I had a good visit with my friends (the one who's Mom passed away) and her Dad came to the house to watch the kids while we all went to the party. He's hurtin'...they were married 58 years. Nice man, I feel so sad for him. My friend is holding up OK, but it's hard for her, she's got to be strong for her Dad.
I'll have an update hopefully later this week...knitting, yarn, renovations, but I'm tired now and need some sleep. I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and a happy week ahead.

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Beautiful fall colors in those pic's! I'm glad your slowly conquering your fear of that rt. Also glad you had a good weekend away! Get your rest and hope your week is a good one too. :)