Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last Saturday Sky of Summer

Fall comes in tomorrow at 5:51 am EDT. The forecast for the weekend was sunny and warm. It's warm all right, mid-70's, but today, hardly sunny. This is the sky before it started to shower at noon. There was no rain in the forecast. Last night, I had much ankle pain and so knew a change was coming. Surprise! It cleared as the afternoon wore on, so hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather for the 1st Day of Autumn. G'bye lazy hazy days of summer...
My kitchen renovations are awaiting the installation of the granite, so nothing will be done for at least a week and a half. All the takeout options around are being explored.
Oh, and I've got some exciting news to share...as soon as it's official I will post, so stay tuned!
I hope you all have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, I can't believe you left us with that teaser like that! You don't need to do that - I'll read your blog no matter what!