Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Questionaire


I joined another exchange. This one will be an easy summer knit. Here's my answers!
1. Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? I knit, but I do know how to crochet some.
2. How long have you been knitting\crocheting? I learned as a young teen, but I've only been knitting in ernest for a year and a half.
3. Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? many cloths.
4. What are your favorite cotton yarns? I really do like peaches and cream, and fantasy natural was nice to knit.
5. Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? would like to try organic cotton/linen or hemp.
6. Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? although I like the colorways, I'm not so fond of Sugar and Cream these days..it's been splitting!
7. What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) I like my bamboo needles, or metal circulars, would love to get hold of some lantern moon needles in rosewood and palm!
8. What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? felted bags, scarfs, shawls, learning to make sweaters. I don't knit socks. :-)
9. Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? I know how to bead, I've done mosaics, I garden some, but mostly now, knitting
10. What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? milk or dark chocolate is yummy.
11. What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? kitchen is pale shades of pink, beige and green. (palm tree theme) bath is pale aqua, white -seaglass theme.
12. What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? I love shades of purple and pink from light to dark, and love shades of the ocean too. I don't really like red or orange, but it depends on the shades.
13. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? coffee. hightest. black. do like tea.
14. Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? 1 cat 1 elderly bunny and a little goldfish.
15. Do you have any allergies? do not like rose or strong clingy perfume scents, and can't stand cigarette or cigar smoke.
Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
1) I don't knit socks. :-) although there is some gorgeous sock yarn out there...
2) I garden for wildlife: birds, butterflies, hummingbirds. I don't use chemicals in my gardens. I let nature do what she will.
3) I collect shells and seaglass.

No comments: