Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nancy is...

Jody was bored, and did this Meme to pass some time. I'm at work, I've got way too much paperwork to get through and need a little break so I'm playing along. Google your name (such as "Nancy is") and see what comes up.
Here are mine:
Nancy is funny
Nancy is a cheat
Nancy is on KMAX every second Friday of every month at 9:30 a.m
Nancy is an internationally known nutrition author
Nancy is also an influential philosopher of art and culture
Nancy is CHLOROFORMED in the bathroom
Nancy is anything but a venomous wench
Nancy is patient
Nancy is Being the Martha Stewart
Nancy is one of the Good Gals
Nancy is definitely a troubled young punk wannabe
Nancy is the Real Deal
Nancy is several people!
Nancy is a surprisingly fun
Nancy is a very spiritual being
Nancy is a coward
Nancy is passionate about the outdoors
Nancy is just great
Nancy is sitting on her butt in the fountain, screaming
Nancy is happy
Nancy is flying in her glider
Nancy is so chaste
Nancy is still smart and daring, but she is no longer flippant or excitable
Nancy is simply amazing.
Nancy is waiting to hear from you.
So leave me a comment :-)

Some of these really made me giggle. There were tons more, but I have to get back to work.
Thank for the break, Jody!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ha! Too funny! I'm glad you played along!