Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Hoppy" Easter Knitting!

WIP:
The pink cloth is the March 1 KAL pattern from the Yahoo Group Monthly Dishcloth Knit-A-Long. It is a Bunny, by Judith Pringle, knitted on the diagonal. The pattern is always a surprise, a few rows to knit each day, a secret, revealed at the end of about a week if you don't see it in your knitting by then. I started late, so I can post this without giving away the surprise. I actually knit this pattern in January for my neice's baby shower, so I have an advantage knitting this, knowing how it will turn out. On the same circular needle, in the pink variegated, is the Mid-month KAL from the same group, Day 1. Not much to give away the surprise here, but that's all I will post. The group owner, Andi, said that the two cloths would coordinate, so I choose some yarn from my stash basket. Both are Sugar and Cream, both without their bands but I think one is Rose and the other is Strawberry Swirl Ombre. I think these cloths will go in the basket I am putting together for my SIL to thank her for her kindness to us during the renovations going on in my house.

No comments: