Sunday, July 30, 2006

Summer Knitting





I have a few projects that need to be started, one in wool, that will have to wait it's too darn HOT! The other 2 will take some plotting and planning, so I am sticking to my quick and easy cloths. These are what I worked on this week. The Star is the Mid-June KAL. I had frogged my first attempt not realizing that it had to be blocked, however this one came out much better than that. The ZigZag Lace in P&C Sea Mist was started on the beach at Wildwood Crest on Friday, I got about 1/2 done, and finished it yesterday. I really like the way the colors came out in this pattern. I liked knitting those colors so much I started a small 'petal round cloth with the leftover cotton from that ball, but had to use some of a new one to finish the round. The other cloth is the Lacy Round in P&C Winterberry. It's nice and cool and quite in the morning and early afternoon on the weekends to sit and relax and knit on my deck with the birds and butterflies and Reggae for company

2 comments:

Lia said...

I love that round dishcloth. I haven't tried those, yet, but I think I'll give it a go :)

thank for the inspiration!!

KnitnFool said...

Love the look of the round cloths with the variegated yarns. I did the Petal cloth with a different colorway. Really like how yours looks with the blue/green/white. You do nice work.